Let’s start with this question: Are you more bogged down with transactional and administrative issues than you’d like to be and less strategically focused than you can afford to be?
Most businesses will answer that question with a resounding YES!
Here are some more questions:
- In compliance with ACA (The Affordable Care Act)?
- Do you know you need top-tier outsourced help but you are concerned whether you can actually afford it?
- Trying mightily to retain and attract key qualified employees
- Concerned with the legal liability around managing employee benefit plans, managing State and Federal Wage & Hour Compliance, Compliance with HR Laws ?
- Frustrated because the day-to-day is always taking precedence over the planning and strategy?
What Is A PEO?
A professional employer organization (PEO) provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A PEO provides a service under which an employer can outsource employee management tasks, such as employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation.
~Source: NAPEO, National Association of Professional Employer Organizations
What is a PEO?
A professional employer organization (PEO) is a company that enters into a joint-employment arrangement with a company by leasing people to the company, allowing the PEO to share and handle numerous employee-related tasks and obligations. Employers can offshore human resource operations such as employee benefits, compensation and payroll, workers’ compensation, and employment taxes as a […]