A professional employer organization (PEO) provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A PEO provides a service under which an employer can outsource employee management tasks, such as employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation. ~Source: NAPEO, National Association of Professional Employer Organizations
Do I Need A PEO / HR Outsourcing?
Most businesses will answer that question with a resounding, YES!
Here are some more questions
- Are you in compliance with ACA (The Affordable Care Act)?
- Do you know how to correctly calculate the proposed fines by ObamaCare linked to MEC- Minimum Essential Coverage?
- Do you know you need top-tier outsourced help but you are concerned whether you can actually afford it?
- Trying mightily to retain and attract key qualified employees?
- Concerned with the legal liability around managing employee benefit plans, managing State and Federal Wage & Hour Compliance, Compliance with HR Laws?
- Frustrated because the day-to-day is always taking precedence over the planning and strategy?